Wednesday, December 24, 2008

About Us

My name is Hector Saez, I am a professional in reglazing bath tubs,sinks and tiles. I been working in this field for ten years, is what I know to do best and love doing it.



All my work is guaranteed for a five year period .I use the best product in the market for reglazing, You have the alternative of choosing from a variety of colors that most satisfied you for your reglaze fixture.My goal is to satisfied the customer with my experience in reglazing.I am located in the bronx and my telephone number is 1-347-862-7680 or 1-347-408-3986 or at 5-starhectorrefinishing@live.com.

1 comment:

  1. A bathtub is the key element of every washroom. Contemporary market offers diversity of models that vary on dimensions, shape, material and some other parameters. Usually customers select the ones that match interior and personal demands. Moreover bathtubs should be convenient otherwise it will be impossible to relax after hard working day. bathtub reglazing professionals

    ReplyDelete